Predator Mask Guide

awesome thread guys!! just wanted to say. great to see em all lined up like that! i think we are forgetting a few if we all wouldn't mind (the movie masks could go up too, if anything for comparison)

not to take away from the ridiculous swarm of talent we got around here, just a thought.

all very insanely excellent works guys! :D i think it's helped me make my next choice...

I stand corrected Andy.
I remember the bagy one but I'm not sure I recall the one jeff sculpted.can you post a pic Please?
thanks
Lem

Here's one that used to be owned (and painted by) Larry Kidd.

IMAG003.JPG

I also intentionally didn't mention the P2 one by deluted22 (sculpted by Bob Dullam), because the thread was supposed to be about masks only, and that one is a resin bust, not a wearable mask. But I see it got posted anyway. :D

Anyone have any idea who made the "Unknown P1"? Very screen accurate in my opinion, specifically in the brow line... reminds me of the scene where Arnie is trying to lure him down into the trap, and he notices the daggers Arnie has whittled and camouflaged in the leaves. Really nice mask whoever did it... would have to rank it as my favorite P1.

Anyone have any idea who made the "Unknown P1"? Very screen accurate in my opinion, specifically in the brow line... reminds me of the scene where Arnie is trying to lure him down into the trap, and he notices the daggers Arnie has whittled and camouflaged in the leaves. Really nice mask whoever did it... would have to rank it as my favorite P1.

It was made by hellresin but the mold is broken so he cant cast it anymore

Awesome thread, very helpful to someone new like me!

Here's some images of what is apparently a recent pull from the original Jeff Wehenkel mold - but i cant verify that so if anyone knows better, please correct me!

B9FBO2kKGrHqVisEzNeENGigBM4v197q_3.jpg

B9FBUtwBmkKGrHqRjYEzKI2lvZKBM4v2NEgLQ_3.jpg

B9FBeFwBWkKGrHqFlUEyjC05mBM4v2hh8zQ_3.jpg

Hope its genuine!

Cheers,
Replica

hey replica i got one with that name on the back but the year says 99 i got it off ebay for 125 i can post the link if anyone is interested or give the guys ebay name

hey replica i got one with that name on the back but the year says 99 i got it off ebay for 125 i can post the link if anyone is interested or give the guys ebay name

I don't recommend the seller of that mask. I paid for mine in December and still haven't got it, or a refund. Seller has now started ignoring my emails. Im not the only one having problems with him not delivering either, yet hes still taking peoples money for them. From now on im not buying anything unless its from the Lair.

I just saw a Bob Bagy P2 raw being sold by Bob on ebay last week. I have one, very very nice mask.And I also bought one of those Jeff Wehenkel mask in Nov and still haven't got it.

I don't recommend the seller of that mask. I paid for mine in December and still haven't got it, or a refund. Seller has now started ignoring my emails. Im not the only one having problems with him not delivering either, yet hes still taking peoples money for them. From now on im not buying anything unless its from the Lair.
i had the same issue the delivery time came and went by a couple days he said he was sick for a couple weeks said he thought his wife sent it out he got back logged but i got it as soon as said i would like a refund if he can't deliver next day i got the custom form and tracking number. the front of the mask looks great awesome detail it is also a very thick latexed mask it does smell a bit but not a bad odour but the back of the mask is left with something to be desired the holes for the dreads are deformed and the ones that are not won't fit any dreads 1 inch around. the mask is also delivered with white powder stuff still on it just like in the pic

wondering if you know where i could find a berserker mask with a moving mouth....and how much would it be???
You gotta find someone to make the mask in foam latex or silicone... you might find it to be a bit spendy.

These are masks I was working on when I lived in Washington state. That db P1 is a huge monster.
lineup-1.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back