Predator Hunting Grounds. Your thoughts?

ksj

The Entrance and Exit sequences are very iconic and mirror the 1987 film.

The gameplay of the predator is a parkour style on steroids and is a great balance of weapons and capabilities versus weaknesses.

The gameplay of the 4 man team is very reminiscent of the requirement to stay together like in Left 4 Dead. The weapons and leveling is like Call of Duty with none of the lame unoriginality. The objective based missions with optional alternate endings if you kill and secure the predator guarantees no map or game is ever exactly the same twice.

I would add that this game play mission style is the closest any game I have seen to date come to the style required for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Required team play is a very big must and encourages positive relationships and positive team work. Reinforcing that also has benefits to the younger players as it ensures they have learned the benefits of team work as they join the labor market.

There is no pay for skins or pay to be good in this game. All skins and upgrades are earned by leveling. A very harsh departure from the typical COD and Fortnight pay to look nice and be good. This is a good thing.

Cross play is definitely becoming a thing and cross play with PS4 and PC is a welcome change. So far there does not appear to be any cheating seen as of yet.

So far this game may end up topping game of the year list in at least one or more areas.

I think it's the greatest game ever made. My totally biased review because my best friend founded the studio that made the game :lol: Super proud of him.

The warrior... battered, bruised and scarred, emerges from the smoke filled battle field to proclaim...... "I...........I did it....... LVL 100 on Predator Hunting Grounds" when asked when he would return for another match he said. "..............Anytime" do do do do do do........ do do do do do do.....wah wah...wah wahhhhhhhhh. Yep. I did it. Hopefully some good stuff in the first DLC for us EPIC Gamers (lmao... yeah right epic. I can't remember the last time I played a game this much........AND IT FEELS GOOOOOOOOD).

The warrior... battered, bruised and scarred, emerges from the smoke filled battle field to proclaim...... "I...........I did it....... LVL 100 on Predator Hunting Grounds" when asked when he would return for another match he said. "..............Anytime" do do do do do do........ do do do do do do.....wah wah...wah wahhhhhhhhh. Yep. I did it. Hopefully some good stuff in the first DLC for us EPIC Gamers (lmao... yeah right epic. I can't remember the last time I played a game this much........AND IT FEELS GOOOOOOOOD).

This is actually one of the best well balanced cooperative games I have seen in a couple of decades. This is the closest balanced game I have found since Wolfenstein enemy territory.

I've heard that people hate it but seeing this makes me take another look. I am a huge Predator fan so maybe I'll pick it up.

If anyone manages to rip the models from the game I'd love to make a Phalanx mask.

Personally I'm very impressed with the design choices.

I love it. IF I get a good team. Theres been absolute bores once in a while with a couple kids with no idea what to do or get too focused on the mission and forget there's something hunting them. But if you get a fireteam it can be great! I suck as the pred so no comment.

I love it. IF I get a good team. Theres been absolute bores once in a while with a couple kids with no idea what to do or get too focused on the mission and forget there's something hunting them. But if you get a fireteam it can be great! I suck as the pred so no comment.

The KEY is to have everyone on microphone and on mission. With the right load outs you can literally take out a predator with a well coordinated attack.

The KEY is to have everyone on microphone and on mission. With the right load outs you can literally take out a predator with a well coordinated attack.

The amount of people without shocks me sometimes. I am happy though more people are learning diffuse i can't figure it out usually but 3-4 times now it's netted a high level score.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back