Predator (human) Group

Blain

C85EA20F-AD98-447B-B4BF-EF525E4833AC.jpeg
2D1DA0F3-CD6C-46E3-80AC-0353008B36C1.jpeg
Hi all! Lurked here for a while and wanted to show off the debut of our human group at DragonCon last week. We got a huge response.

We do have members for the missing guys - life just got in the way and they couldn’t join us.

We spent a lot of time researching and studying screenshots to be as accurate as possible, even down to the scars. Our Hawkins made his own radio pack with internal speakers and It played the film score, soundtrack (Little Richard), and sound effects playing all night. Enjoy!!

Dammmmmn I tried to find yall!!! So we could meet up. I was the Predator on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!! I think I said I was suppose to leave Sunday but we ended up staying for a while. Btw awesome job

Dammmmmn I tried to find yall!!! So we could meet up. I was the Predator on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!! I think I said I was suppose to leave Sunday but we ended up staying for a while. Btw awesome job

HEHEHEHE me too I tried to find you all and HUNT you down :p (joke) VERY GLAD to see that there is humans side in Predatorium.... who know's maybe we will have a human costume section in the root page of this forum..... (that would be awesome and logical, in my humble opinion) We could see many MARINES costumes concepts....it will bring a little bit of challenge and some meat on the bone :p (Joke again)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back