Predator Bio Helmet - Maul Style

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Many years ago when the lair was in its infancy and came across a really awsome Pred Bio made and Painted by i believe KJ.

For years i promised myself i would get myself the Bio in the style he had Painted and thanks to Darren (suckface) the drean became reality.

Its my Birthday next week and this i have to say is the best early present i could ever have wished for.

im over the moon with the outstanding hand painted Job on this, Darren has achieved the iconic Maul look on this Pred Bio.

It has working red LED's, and then the pipe work just needs to be added to finish it off completely, once thats done il pop up another picture showing it off in its fully completed state

Stunning, thanks mate :thumbsup

42611010150618134904667.jpg

maulbio.jpg

maulbio3.jpg

maulbio2.jpg

Last edited:
I love this thing. The pred bio helmet is one of the most beautiful, elegant shapes ever conceived. No wonder this paint job looks so good on it.

Kinda wish the metal revealed by the scratches was bronze(ish) like the original, but I guess the silvery color has better contrast.

Hey Guys

I thought id show you the Finished Maul Bio Display,

im not overly happy with the neck ring so when i find something more suitable i will be changing this, please let me know what you think good or bad :confused

maul6.jpg

maul5.jpg

maul4.jpg

maul2.jpg

maul1.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back