Predator 2 wolf?

Plasmapredator

last night i was going to watch predator 2 because i havent seen it in ages but ended up watching another film within the first five minutes,but thats besides the point. On the dvd case, its got a picture of the cop (forgot his name) on the left and a picture of predator 2 on the right...but hes wearing a wolf bio. I dont think he wears this in the film, but is he secretly wolf?
Is this on all P2 dvd cases or do i have some sort of special edition?

Yes, AVP:R's Predator was the Wolf. P2 was "Pussy Face". Again, you have a misprint - Just watch the DVD's & you'll know for sure they both belong in their respective films.

ohhh. so AVP-r didnt make the wolf?

wow. i always thought they did. dont tell me celtic was made before AVP,its my favorite pred
sorry to burst your bubble but yes,celtic was made before AVP,it was going to be used in the first predator but was thought to give to much away about the pred,so the plain bio was used,check pict out from original cast ;)

the_legend.jpg

in the cast picture that jasp put up,the predator actor/stuntman towers over everyone,its awsome
the one & only Kevin Peter Hall ,he may be tall but he can show move well in the film,ps.he was also the helicopter pilot at the end of the film if i'm right,might stand corrected on that..

jasp,you're right
source:wikipedia

1987-predator
role-the predator/helicopter pilot

and from some site i found on google-he is 7' 2". he was a giant

the one & only Kevin Peter Hall ,he may be tall but he can show move well in the film,ps.he was also the helicopter pilot at the end of the film if i'm right,might stand corrected on that..

No I think that is correct.
He was an awesome actor in my opinion.

I watched Harry and the Henderson’s today. (UK TV)

I think I read that he was the guy in the suit for that film as well. God Rest his Soul eh?

What a cool guy he was. If it was not for him then we would not even be here typing writing this (also Stan Winston) what a cool guy eh?...............................

yes kevin peter hall was the pilot and yes... celtic was made for AVP... if you look at behind the scenes of predator the concept art that winston did also had the boar bio.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back