Predator 2 sculpt wip

DADDY LIKIE!

What is this made out of? Resin or is that the clay sculpt? Hard to tell...

How tall is this thing? I am trying to figure out the scale of it but its difficult to tell for sure.

Nice work bud!

awesome to see so many new sculpts going on, seriously, i LOVE seeing this stuff.

i wish more people would try sculpting, as **** like this makes me want to sculpt something, does no one else get the urge when seeing quality like this?

thanx for the compliments guys its 1/1 to my other statue so its a litlle bit taller.
iam always looking at other peoples sculpts and paint jobs they motivate me big time. i live by farmers so trust me the lair is therapy.

awesome to see so many new sculpts going on, seriously, i LOVE seeing this stuff.

i wish more people would try sculpting, as **** like this makes me want to sculpt something, does no one else get the urge when seeing quality like this?

That's amazing man, I love the disc holder the detail is insane. You have some serious skills man, making me want to give sculpting a try sometime.

Very Very nice.

Will you be offering the armour seperately in the future? or will it only be available as a complete statue.

Lee you and me both.

Absolutely killer. I'd like to think of something original to say, but I'm just going to jump on the bandwagon and say this is amazing. I can't wait to see this one finished. The Torso looks great, but the whole thing is awesome. I love it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back