Predator 2 Head and Torso armor display

Here is a little progress. I received my cheap mannequin torso display which I plan to paint in the Predator 2's skin tone. I decided to make more of a head and full torso display rather than just the head sitting on the chest armor. I am still waiting on my P2 cod piece from Casey. I will also be picking up some black baseball netting. I started the neck collar as well but still need to secure it to the armor and add and paint the fobs. I think the mannequin looks great since the predator 2 was fit and not very bulky. Anyone have any clear pictures of the predator 2's skin pattern. Also wear to buy baseball netting. Still a lot of work to be done, thanks for looking.

100_2244.jpg.gif

100_2243.jpg.gif

Sorry for the bad picture quality as it was photographed inside while the sun was setting.

100_2244.jpg.gif

100_2243.jpg.gif

Not bad job on the armor... I've seen paint jobs on P2 armor around here and I got say yours looks quite amazing. Stands out from the rest, Very P2 movie quality. All the colors stand out and blend very well.

Yeah, I have to agree. You've knocked my ******* socks of with that paint work of yours. Very nicely done. I don't see copper anywhere. Hehe.

Very Very Nice paint up mate, can't wait to see it all come together. It is going to be one amazing display piece, a true work of art.......

Here is some more progress. I painted up my mannequin torso in the Predator 2 color scheme. Looked for numerous references of the P2 without its armor but could not find alot so had to rely a little on the Hot Toys Predator 2 kit and my mask. Not sure if this is the correct pattern or not but I like it. Most of the torso will be covered with armor anyways and I am in the process of adding netting to the piece now so alot of skin pattern will not show. This took be 10 hours and was done using airbrush and freehand but mostly airbrush. Big thanks to Jimmy for directing me on what colors to use. I also just received my P2 cod skirt and upper thigh armor from Casey. Still on the lookout for anyone selling the belt and cup. Any suggestions are gladly welcomed and appreciated.

100_2261.jpg.gif

100_2261.jpg.gif

This is starting to turn out to be one Very Fine Display piece and with the rest of the armor on and the head, will be amazing. You should take a bow my friend, for this will be a work of art........

This is starting to turn out to be one Very Fine Display piece and with the rest of the armor on and the head, will be amazing. You should take a bow my friend, for this will be a work of art........

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am working very hard on this piece and putting in many hours to make sure it is a great display piece. Still much work to be done this being a life size piece requires lots of time. Glad its paying off.

AS usual your paint job is sick. I'm jealous !

The only that I don't like so much is the fact that the body looks too thiner for a pred

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back