Predator 1:1 scale bust

shaka-zulu

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my full sized predator bust.

They cost me an arm and an leg to get. But they are well worth it.

The third picture is still a work in progress. I need to paint the eyes and dread rings.

Without further ado...

Thanks for looking, Shaka

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

What do you think your asking price for the alien warrior would be??? :)
Twisted One

Ohh,,, well i payed almost 3700 dollars to get it here so somewhere close to that
its a great piece but its su fugging expensive nowdays.
The big problem would be the horrific shippingcosts from Sweden hehehe

Kind regards
Jimmy

No disrespect, but in the 2nd pic - is that a legit Sideshow 1:1 bust? It looks...weird, something up with the paint on the armor and the body.

No disrespect, but in the 2nd pic - is that a legit Sideshow 1:1 bust? It looks...weird, something up with the paint on the armor and the body.

I dont know if its legit, but I got the bust off ebay like 6 months ago. It did not come with the original box.

Maybe its just the flash from the camera that makes the armor look different?

Servant, I have to agree, it does look like a legit Sideshow piece.

The reason I was curious about otherwise is if you compare the paintwork of the face/head to the upper chest just underneath the neck guard, it's much more crisp, detailed and specific, but on the chest it's a softer generic airbrush look.

After taking a peek at other examples of the same bust, they all look like that. Again, not disrespecting Shaka-Z.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back