PRED PROCESS..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Unforgiven Hunter

My hat is off to you for sculpting something of this scale in super sculpey. My fingers are worked to the bone when working on something small with this stuff, so I can only imagine that you must have only nubs left.

-Chris

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LEO LASER

Well JehdinThwei, I have to Blame my Imagination.. You've got to think of having Universal Access.. Somethings gonna Breed with Something else.. lol.. I'm just trying to Spark Creativity.. Tradition is Cool.. but Evolution Is The ****..

You've gotta just Start.. you know.. and this is what I gradually created..

On that thought.. think about what every Creature on this Planet would look like.. After a Face Huggers Egg Hatched, Bursted Out of it and became a Full Grown Alien/Whatever Cross Breed.. That's Crazy.. Or if Queen Alien Face Huggers got out at Jurassic Park.. WTF..

Like I said.. I Blame my Imagination..

More Evolution to come after I buy more Expensive Super Sculpey.. lol.. and yes Unforgiven Hunter my fingers were Hurtin, but that was only during the Primal 1st stage.. then the Tools did the rest..

+++ Energy

Darth Pinhead

Regardless, I think it looks cool as hell.

Not sure why, but it's screaming "underwater" to me. I almost want to see him in shades of blue or even uber-vibrant colors like fuscia, lime green, and star-burst orange. It's 3D comic-bookey, IMHO, which is why I think I dig it so much...