pred dreds.

to the chopper

guys need a wee bit of help here, im looking for foam backer rod for my dredlocks now i have lookied on every major building supplier websites i can find and done it on google but the sites im gettin either dont have a falitity to order it or dont sell it,

can anyone tell me wher i could get this stuff from in scotland or even UK if i have to order it.

or even if anyone thinks thers a better material to use for dreds and wher i could get that thanks guys.

nearly all the sites i get in google and bing are for bulk order which is 100s of meters for it but i dont need all that lol.

I have recently started my costume, and I got my backer rod from a company called dortechdirect, they are a window supplier, I think you can order it in 20 metre lengths or more.

thanks for the reply mate, iv got all these ideas bouncin about my had and no clue wher to start lol.

so iv decided to start from the top down lol.

will prob have some more questions for you later lol since your in the uk like myself lol. cheers mate.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back