PR Wall Mount

mrphunk

I am wondering if anyone knows where to have such a thing created. I have looked on the web for some for sale and all I get are regular wooden gun mounts. I am looking for something that goes with the Aliens theme much like the Hollywood Collectibles wall mount that comes with their PR. Since I can't find one to purchase was wondering if someone knew where to have one made possibly?

I don't think he makes casts. He often gets HCG pulse rifles and strips them for parts or special projects and then sells off the extras. All HCG pulse rifles come with a standard wall mount which he lets go for about 50 dollars and shipping.

Remember that if you are building hero pulse rifles with real gun parts that the wall mount is NOT going to hold that weight and will need to be modified to make sure you don't have a 35 plus pound steel weight drop on you or your kid's head.

His user name is Matsuo and you should be able to contact him via PM.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back