Predatorium posting in marketplace

PredaBEAST

Hi i wanted to post in the marketplace in a "want to buy" but it says I'm not privileged enough. Id like to know what i need to do so i am privileged. Also i see people use "bump" a lot and don't know what it means.
Thank you

Bump it t get your post/ what your selling or wanting to the top again after a week only thou.

You can only sell things after a certain number of posts or time I think, read the rules and regs buddy, it explains all.

pretty sure it's 20 posts anywhere... I'm not there yet so I'm not sure :rolleyes:

Doh just saw you have more than 20... not sure what's up

Hi, here are the requirements to post in the Marketplace. First of all 90 days membership and 50+ posts. You must integrate with the community. First and foremost this will allow you to meet the other brothers and sisters. You can then gain some aid in your journey as a hunter. 90 days = 3 months.
I called it the 'probationary period' dum dum daaaaaaa
But that's not the case it's just a waiting time to ensure you feel that you are part of the forum. :)
*I call it*

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back