Post your batman suits

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yarooon

Sr Member
Don’t know if i showed our( teragon and me) latest build
The DOJ Vault we have build in away that it was possible to take it down quickly for transport the only thing that needs to be add is de detail on the tube inside the vault ( wasn’t there in time for the first showing)
here are the pictures:
2765903B-29D5-4431-BE3C-1B242801F179.jpeg
96FB1FCC-2437-4A65-8125-9C9E1E7EDB17.jpeg
A981692A-B255-49A0-9E22-CE59F95AA773.jpeg

darknight007316

Suits look amazing guys! For those who have doj suits, where did you get your capes? Looking for a good one to go with my Arkham workshop suit I was lucky enough to get last year.Thanks!

Batman

Just finished up my 3D printed cowl/helmet and gauntlets for my mixed batsuit. Wore this out for an Epilepsy 5k this last weekend in Denver.

Attachments

• 20190609_110909_HDR.jpg
    20190609_110909_HDR.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 133

phillbarron

This is mine from a recent appearance at a friend's kid's Moana party (hence the lei).

I'd love to say I did it for the kid's benefit but to be honest it was just an excuse to wear it.

20190731_171557.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.