Post your batman suits

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JayCVenlo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
8c25d571-097d-4f9b-8ed5-b2cf3ba3095b.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JayCVenlo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks great. Can you tell us more about the suit?

Tnx! of course i can.

The base kit is from GCFX (really not so bad as people claim. i realliy love the pieces even if they do need some finetuning)
I am about 1.76cm tall and weight about 75kg.. just to give an idea about the proportions.

I will start from head to tow.

- Mask: i have is from a ebay user who had i lying around. origins unknown. (i also still have the new coofunkcurly mask)
- Neck: i bought the neckpiece from Tigerstone FX and had my tailor make a custom mesh collar with zipper where i glued the piece on
- Chest/Shoulders: GCFX, but i added some reinforcements foam velcro etc. to make it better.
- Cape: completly custom made by my tailor. I draw the pattern and she made it out of Velvet fabric and some shiny type fabric for the inside. it is mounted with snap-on clips and velcro.
- Undersuit: 2 piece. Top with zipper on the back and pants. Both black jersey fabric with polyester mesh sewn on top. All custom of course
- Belt: rubies toy belt wich i completly modified. Repainted reinforced.
- Boots: Gotham boots wich i had made tighter by a shoemaker to fit better.
- Gauntlets are from Makeitmike... maybe the best onces out there at the moment.
-Gloves are Airsoft gloves with CF inserts.

For more pics see my build thread.

ps. for those interested, i am thinking about selling it. PM me if your interested.

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Tangentially related: anyone have any reference for the Scarecrow's sleeve-concealed fear gas sprayer from Batman Begins?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.