Question popup ads on the RPF (answered)

Bigdaddy

Master Member
This morning I have been getting an ad banner above the RPF banner, I have a premium membership so I didn't think I should be seeing these. I have also be getting a message saying that a pop up has been blocked from the RPF, in addition when I click the response button in a thread another ad window pops up. Is it my computer or the site?

Last edited:
Re: popup ads on the RPF

This is something on your computer. Your Premium membership is active and you shouldn't be seeing ads. Beyond that, we don't run pop-ups.

I am seeing tons of pop ups when I log on. The sponsor links in the center of the page seem to come alive whenever and I get tons of redirects. I have my pop up blocker on but this does not seem to work. What is going on? I do click on some of the sponsor links to support the site on a frequent basis, but I this is terrible.

Obviously I am not versed on how to resolve this. Any help would be appreciated.

I use internet explorer/ yahoo with Norton security.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back