Police Academy Logo

BTTFSpencer

Sr Member
Hi everyone,

Would somebody please post a Graphic of the Police Academy logo?

I'm building a model of the Helicopter used in the Stunt Show that used to be here in Australia at Warner Bros. Movieworld. I need the graphic to replicate the logo's that go below the windows on each side.

The gag was that this Bell Jetranger (police helicopter) that was modded with special effects would rise up as if it were taking off, then one of the performers would "fire" an antique cannon ball at it...and boom, it would engulf in flames as it decended... Pretty cool! I can still feel the heat from the "explosion" lol.

Here's a reference photo of the Helicopter that I found online:
3089275420_7a1624c98c_z.jpg

Here is the Logo that I'm looking for:
gal_pa_1_sign.jpg

I would really appreciate some help on this one guys! :)

-Spencer

You guys over there got a warner brother movie world?!? :)

Thats crazy... We have one, too. But a few years ago is was named to Movie Park Germany, I think because of some problems with the licenses...

Post some pics, if you finish your helicopter... :thumbsup

Yeah, Movieworld in Germany is pretty similar to the one we have here. Too bad what happened to it...

I will absolutely post some pics when I finish the Helicopter. I need the graphics so I can make some waterslide decals for the doors though.

If anyone has anything, please do post it. I'd really appreciate it!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back