Batman 1989 Police Badge hunt

Amazo76

Hi, all. I'm looking for a Batman 1989 Police badge. Not the textile patch worn on their shoulder, but the metal shield they wore on the left breast of their jackets. Or at least some good reference photos to work from. All I've found through trawling Google are distant grainy images. There was one possible candidate, but I can't be certain if its correct.

Cool. I am not sure, but didn't one of the big auction houses auction one some years back - either Profiles in History when they were around or Prop Store?

I can check.

You probably won't get a better image of the original prop. However, I was poking around and found this very similar badge:

60a71293dad7865c2f91b3a1e51a53f2.jpg

Pinterest linked this image back to this website - UNIFORM WARDROBE RENTALS - a wardrobe rentals company. Although I couldn't find that badge listed on their website it does make me wonder if it's from a line of generic costume badges based on an already common badge design.

You probably won't get a better image of the original prop. However, I was poking around and found this very similar badge:

View attachment 1591829

Pinterest linked this image back to this website - UNIFORM WARDROBE RENTALS - a wardrobe rentals company. Although I couldn't find that badge listed on their website it does make me wonder if it's from a line of generic costume badges based on an already common badge design.
That looks spot on to me. Just some lettering changes to do. Thanks, dude.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back