Interest Poe helmet (Rocketeer collab) NEW FLASH SALE $199

Re: Poe Dameron X-Wing helmet. **PAINTED PICS #423**

I got mine about a month ago but I've been busy with 4 original x wing lids. At first I was a little worried that the visor was squished like I read a few others were. It did take a little work to clean up but anyone can do it. Just an exacto knife and sand paper. But after some careful prep work, that thing looks GOOD!!! Yeah the rings take a little sanding to fit but it's not like ur shaping them. I just sanded the bases of them on a flat surface. Can't wait to paint them. I couldn't be happier. I'm glad people like this put up with all the drama people give them to make these product. Damn fine work. I'll be in for another if possible!!

Thank you so much :) I dont see how any of the visors would be squished... and yep just a bit of sanding... I think people want a snap together model..

I'm glad there are people like you out there that appreciate the hard work and tolerance put into a kit like this... make it worth it :)

I got mine about a month ago but I've been busy with 4 original x wing lids. At first I was a little worried that the visor was squished like I read a few others were. It did take a little work to clean up but anyone can do it. Just an exacto knife and sand paper. But after some careful prep work, that thing looks GOOD!!! Yeah the rings take a little sanding to fit but it's not like ur shaping them. I just sanded the bases of them on a flat surface. Can't wait to paint them. I couldn't be happier. I'm glad people like this put up with all the drama people give them to make these product. Damn fine work. I'll be in for another if possible!!

Well unfortunately most people, myself included until I did some research, thought the visor was perfectly round. Then I looked up some reference shots from the movie and realized u had it dead on. It would kill me if I did all that research and made a perfect replica and people called a piece "squished from packing" like some on here did.... I would lose my ****. Thank you for making products like this. I wish I had your skill.

And like you said, a few people expect snap together pieces. This requires a little work, but it makes it more gratifying when you do a little bit more work to finish the product. Just my opinion

I finished mine this weekend. I went for a custom paint job (though heavily inspired by existing designs) and I am 50, so I wanted a heavily used, weathered look. I had great fun with this kit. Great job Reelprops and Rocketeer!

B7258DB2-1511-4B3E-A50B-0AD06BC908E5_zps9zrcpctl.jpg389F3671-FCFA-457F-8947-51441922F59E_zpsei8teya1.jpg254CB371-B2AD-4A32-80F2-1DED5B0B4DF0_zpspeb1o0my.jpgF9F1458C-8613-472D-9031-B13766FB07E2_zps84vy8tea.jpgB94EB88B-ACA4-4C34-8DD6-D1C4780DD494_zpsd2fyve3i.jpg3300FC77-423C-4384-8A32-88F22B69D595_zpsdbje6upp.jpg

I finished mine this weekend. I went for a custom paint job (though heavily inspired by existing designs) and I am 50, so I wanted a heavily used, weathered look. I had great fun with this kit. Great job Reelprops and Rocketeer!

View attachment 632321View attachment 632322View attachment 632323View attachment 632324View attachment 632325View attachment 632326

Frakking awesome job man. Looks fantastic. Glad you like the kit. Well done sir

Reel

As part of your Poe Black decal set did you not include the Arabesh writing that is on the back right of the helmet?

The Aurabesh lettering was never part of the set. It was never discussed. If I can get it made, I will. I don't have the font for it. @ Rialto, your extra set is incoming.

Reel

View attachment 632321View attachment 632322View attachment 632323View attachment 632324View attachment 632325View attachment 632326
WOW! that's awesome. no pressure to the rest of us.

Can you send me some prices for your static BB-8 und Poe helmet? Your mail box is full .

Thanks!

Have you tried the first posts of ummmm each thread? Possibly that is some information you may be able to find.

Can you send me some prices for your static BB-8 und Poe helmet? Your mail box is full .

Thanks!

Hi Reel, did you receive my mail? Was wondering about my order, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Reel,

I sent a PM over the weekend asking about the helmet but haven't heard back. I'd like to get into the second run and wanted to know the details.

I did not receive any PMs or emails over weekend regarding 2nd run or 1st

Reel

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back