Unlimited Run Poe Dameron (Last Jedi) Jacket... [shirt and pants too] by Magnoli Clothiers

AED632E4-5AF0-43B3-9CE0-8E1113AE8512.jpeg
Gearing up for TLJ Thanks to Magnoli!... Selfy in the mirror time! Fantastic work and fit!

View attachment 778466
Gearing up for TLJ Thanks to Magnoli!... Selfy in the mirror time! Fantastic work and fit!
I got mine today too! Whoooo! Mine looks exactly the same. Great leather, comfy fit, and the details seem near perfect. I'm really glad I went for leather over waxed cotton; now I'm just wishing I had a shirt to go with it! Just need to figure out how to distress it a bit. I'll be taking it on my vacation this weekend, so I'm looking forward to how it performs at Disneyland!

Not to hijack the thread, but do you feel that after a bit of wear/weathering it'll look as supple as the press shots ? From the photo it looks stiffer or thicker, but I can see that being because it's new.

It will take some breaking in (which I’m absolutely happy to do!) I don’t know if it will be as supple as the TLJ version. I believe that version is waxed cotton. But as far as fit and finish, this thing is amazing!!! I’m happy to sacrifice screen accurate material for quality. But that is just my taste...
AC1C200F-4620-4AA8-B1F1-6D7798E4D6D3.jpeg

... The only thing I’ve decided to tweak is my patch. Using a little deep red and siennas, I aged and darkened my patch a bit.

8018BA33-037E-43E4-A3E7-5285E14E13E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Wore mine to Disneyland this past weekend, and it was so comfy! It will definitely become a regular for me, in the rotation with my Indy jackets. Besides my nitpick of the cuff part of the sleeve being too lengthy, this is my new favorite jacket. Received a number of compliments on it too, and I look forward to modeling it at the premiere! I love my leather version, but I have to say that if you're considering one in waxed cotton, the waxed cotton Magnoli uses for his jackets is stellar. Can't go wrong either way!

Attachments

• 25317231_2011066205576420_1684826831_o.jpg
    25317231_2011066205576420_1684826831_o.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 209
It looks great, but you are right that those cuffs are a bit too long. Any chance of getting them corrected?
Wore mine to Disneyland this past weekend, and it was so comfy! It will definitely become a regular for me, in the rotation with my Indy jackets. Besides my nitpick of the cuff part of the sleeve being too lengthy, this is my new favorite jacket. Received a number of compliments on it too, and I look forward to modeling it at the premiere! I love my leather version, but I have to say that if you're considering one in waxed cotton, the waxed cotton Magnoli uses for his jackets is stellar. Can't go wrong either way!

Last edited:
Yep, definitely looks cotton in the film but, in one scene, the sleeve patch looked like it might have been a heavily pebbled leather. Really hard to say though without high-definition photos...

I received mine in the cowhide Leather version and its a great jacket. I prefer the leather over waxed cotton even if the TLJ screen used jacket turns out to be waxed cotton. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back