Suggestion Pm's from 0 post members

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been getting private messages from some members who have 0 to few posts. It seems like an increasing number of people are just joining in order to solicit work from members. I got one just yesterday from someone who just joined with 0 posts asking me flat out to do a ridiculous amount of work for him for a project he's working on for FREE!

Is there anyway the PM feature could be an earned right like the Off Topic and junkyard privileges?

We will give this some consideration, but it would put 0 post users with no way to contact the staff either...

I have been getting private messages from some members who have 0 to few posts. It seems like an increasing number of people are just joining in order to solicit work from members. I got one just yesterday from someone who just joined with 0 posts asking me flat out to do a ridiculous amount of work for him for a project he's working on for FREE!

Is there anyway the PM feature could be an earned right like the Off Topic and junkyard privileges?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back