Please help me list the E-11 filming variants

Is this the thread you're referring to?

That's very interesting reading! All the references in the PDF - I haven't read the off-site thread yet - are to ANH, but from what JKNO said above, I assume the props didn't change too much to ESB.

Anyway, in addition to all the little differences of power cylinders those PDFs detail (and a list of which blaster used which scope family), there's also several very good shots of the magazines. A couple of the shots of the non-functional Tunisian blasters make me wonder if that's not the origin of the "Bapty and/or ILM cut down some magazines" as there's a couple of places where it looks like a real mag, but without the mag stops. This would be consistent with JKNO's last statement of "And yes, there are shortened magazines with blocks of wood inside present on the E-11, on the Tunisian version." I'm not making a definitive statement, though - and one can clearly see the wooden dummy mags in the "post production" blasters.

I'm now even more certain that the blank-firing blasters were just using proper 10-round mags and not something that had been altered by anyone, though.

Speaking of jkno , I really appreciate you translating information into a language I can read! I figured it was a machine-translating issue. But since I couldn't be having this discussion in anything except English or maybe French, I'm grateful for you doing that.

Is that different from the one Banzai88 listed?
6acdc7%2F3069002586%2Fil_fullxfull.3069002586_b8kz.jpg

I have one of the VERY RARE 'White e11s' That was intended to be used in Empire by White Boba Fett but like the Armor, it got canned.

20230109_194338.jpgBOBA.PNG

Disclaimer: I just made that up :lol: I actually build a few ANH e11s and had a spare so I painted it white ;):cool: ***Delete post if you must, but a little bit funny right...:lol:

Arriving home allows me to post some pics with the OT E-11. I have over 1000 images, some are rare, some am not allowed to post. I used to have a Photobucket account with hundreds of photos hosted online, but when Photobucket went berserk I decided to delete my accounts there. Anyway here are some pics of the E-11 present in Original Trilogy, some of the others you can see in the following threads on whitearmor.net site:

ANH:

ESB:

ROTJ:

Pics

ANH

ANH E-11 blaster.jpg

Bapty E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster 01.jpg

Bapty E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster 07.jpg

Bapty E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster 08.jpg

Bapty E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster 45.jpg

Cylinders
E-11 cylinder & Mouse Droid-tile.jpg

Hengstler mechanical counters:

Hengstler counter specs.jpg

Hengstler counter working time measurement.jpg

Hengstler counter variations 1.jpg

Hengstler Eagle counter 12.jpg

Hengstler held with wire 05.jpg

Sherman tank M type scopes:

M38 scope manual 2.jpg

M19 & M38 scopes.jpg

M38-M40 scopes both.jpg

Hengstler fell off, glue residue is visible:

Luke E-11.jpg

jkno Thanks for posting the pic detailing the "Bapty" conversions - I was pretty sure they wouldn't have altered the receiver tube, and it's nice to have details.

Also, that MGC box is the most 1960s Canada thing I've ever seen. Serious vibes of several of the proposed flag designs in that. I love it!

jkno Thanks for posting the pic detailing the "Bapty" conversions - I was pretty sure they wouldn't have altered the receiver tube, and it's nice to have details.

Also, that MGC box is the most 1960s Canada thing I've ever seen. Serious vibes of several of the proposed flag designs in that. I love it!
Being inspired by the Canadian C1, MGC considered to make the cool box. I'm glad my own MGC came with the box, looks very nice indeed.
MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster 18.JPG

MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster 19.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back