Photoshoot for Predators

Mokee boiwon

FREE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT. If anyone has amazingly realistic Predator suit, I would photograph you at no charge. Check out my work markstaffphotography.com. Look in the commercial galleries. I am willing to fly to you or fly you here to HIlton Head Island to shoot in tropical jungle. Using images for self promotion, and possible magazine editorial. I have photographed many celebrities including Pres. Bush, Fergie and many others. Thats the calibre of my work. YES I AM DEAD SERIOUS about the flying part. To you, or to me. Need to see some detailed photos of you and suit to make decision. I have some amazing ideas and scenarios for Predator shoots. I have access to sea islands and jungle either by car or boat. If I fly to you, will come alone. Or if you come here our crew will shoot you better than the original predator movies. Imagine a group of predators stalking thru the jungle, or along the beautiful coast of South Carolina. You will receive a DVD with select Hi res images to print and use for PERSONAL use only. (cannot be sold to 3rd party). I am nationally known for my photography, so yep this is dang serious. FUN! Better believe it! Contact me. markstaff@hargray.com or lisastaff@hargray.com

Looked on the site, you have some awesome pictures there!
Do not myself have a suit ready, but some here does. Maybe they would like a photoshoot. :)
Good luck on it!

Kotten

Wow! I don't see why not. Heck I'm going to build the best suit just for the photoshoot! May take some time though :)

I can think of several suits on here that deserve a photo shoot. Does mine qualify the only pics I have of mine were taken on a cell phone this past halloween.
Costume.jpg
suit.jpg
Pred08.jpg

Thanks. Whats with you guys. I have only had one interested. What .... a free flight to Hilton Head Island. A professional shoot. Maybe some think this is bogus. Well.. last night we had 7 Marines here for a similar shoot. THey provided their time and talent, and in return they are getting a cool package with lots of great images they can have. No money changes hands here.
SO... send me some photos of your suit. I need at least 2 or 3 of you so we can make the shoot look totally wicked. Shooting in the tropical jungles here in daylight and dark. I will try to post some of the marine shots to give yalls an idea. We created the rain!

Picture_4.png

Somebody take this offer! I only have a head, or I'd be all over it!
If anyone wants to lend me a bodysuit (6' 4" ) I'll go! Need a break from work anyway...

Bring it on!!!!

i have a few weeks vacation time....but man south carolina in the middle of summer in a pred suit.

even my stint on parris island would be a cake walk compared Sand fleas are optional

AM

Ok, Well I will bite. I have these pictures of my suit. I have since added a backpack and shoulder cannon and a good belt. I still need thigh armor but I am waiting on a bonus from work... Soon hopefully.

I am interested but I would need to know exact dates and info so that I could do it. If you would like to talk more to me about this my email is TKD_eric6994@yahoo.com. I am for sure interested.

IMG_1876.jpg.gif

IMG_1899.jpg.gif

IMG_1366.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back