Photos of my Predators

Thanks for the kind words guys. :D

I am sorry, not trying to be rude here, but what were you trying to say? I believe that you are speaking russian and using a translator and part of your sentence did not come out right.

You are absolutely right, I help myself the translator. But he on so much stupid that doesn't understand some words! )

I told about that that photos very live and atmospheric!

Add please archive with photos in the first post, it will be very convenient for downloading)

As about is wide-screen resolution pix?

Amazing! The Elder's pictures are the best! They look like exactly inside their ship in Pred 2 movie with that red light. Nice work!

Thanks!
It's been awhile but here is a new picture of NECA's aliens figures.
TestMatte.png

TestMatte.png

Excellent work mate, only for the fact you can see the elbow joint you'd sware they are real from films or behind the scenes shots. Keep up the great work.
Stephen.

Like the way you match the colours/textures/resolution of the models to the backgrounds. Not easy to do but your results are ace.

Thanks alot man!
I got a new custom mask for my ancient predator. I only have one picture finished right now but I hope to have more up soon!
Ancient_Photo5_0002.png

Ancient_Photo5_0002.png

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back