Phantasm Yellow Embalming Blood Help

nathanalaneller

Im working on the recipe for the Phantasm yellow embalming blood.
I'v only made a small amout, so far, but I am tring to make a recipe for a gallons worth of yellow blood.

I don't know exactly what the recipe is, so if you want to experiment, come back & tell what portions you used.
I used: Flower, Water, Yellow Food Coloring, & Corn Syrip

Phantasm Embalming Blood 02.JPGPhantasm Embalming Blood 01.JPG

I need your opinion, make this recipe & tell me what you think. Dose it fit the color & thicknes of the actule bood used in the movies?

2 cups flower
2 cups water
1 cup syrup
21 drops yellow food coloring

I forgot to mention, I mixed all the the ingredients at onece in a mixer & it came out all foamy at first. Try mixing the water & flower first, & if that dosn't work, just store the fake blood in the refridgerator till the foam settles.

Last edited:
Anybody else try a different recipe? The last post here was more than 9 years ago. I'm blowing the dust off of this thread and the quad shotgun thread as well. Phantasm Shotgun Prop?
I eventually found methylcellulose, a food thickening powder, is best for making slime & Phantasm yellow embalming blood. But, you you have to play around with the recipe to get the right thickness. I found a video on how they made ghostbuster slime.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back