Peter Parker backpack from the Amazing Spider-man movie 2012 (PIC HEAVY)

Has anyone ID the diamond shaped patch on the lower right hand side of the screen used bag? I'm not sure yet if it is a patch or a coin/key holder. Anyone who has seen the movie yet that knows?

that is pretty fricken awesome man, yeah i remember it so clearly in the movie that both straps connect to another strap from the left side, if i watched the movie again id get a screenshot or picture, spideys my fav character because of his skateboarding aha, years of skating myself, thanks for all your info, and your ideas to replicate.

im also pretty sure he used a navy slacker jansport, not an original navy one, he just took off the diamond on the bottom right side, and added on straps.

Last edited:
Perfect! I liked the fact that Peter Parker was a bit of a social outcast in this one. He wasn't bullied because he was nerdy or looked funny; he was bullied because they knew he wouldn't do anything. Anywho, the backpack looks great.

The buckle is a buckle for a stroller. I have been looking for the past 3 hours to buy it. I even emailed a baby stoller compny asking if i could buy one.

You know you got a different backpack then what they used in the movie, right? The one you got looks VERY similar but they used a Jansport Slacker (you can tell bc of the triangular symbol on the bag that is missing from yours). He also uses a 3 way buckle for the straps.

So... The pack used in the movie is the jansport slacker and the packs mailed to the media for the missing backpack campaign are all jansport superbreak packs, correct?

Then there's the 2 straps/3 point harness that were used... I was about to replicate the media packs! Glad I found out before getting started. Sucks they didn't make better movie replicas. :-/

Are there any other backpack differences that anyone has noticed? Are the straps khaki?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back