PETE MANDER CHEAT TO THE PEOPLE DANGER!!!

From the man himself... Glad you could drop by to address this.. So for all those thinking he is hiding... I guess ya got your answere .. And as far as not sculpting Preds.. Ha.. Never say never bro

is this even on the main page? or just a reply like faceboook? LMK I would like people to see this messege..thanks

Dude why are you hiding? and also I have a bone to pick with you, I ordered a Halo Lollipop from you, it's been over 3 years and I still don't have it! I gave you 50 cents for this thing I think it's really unfair that you took my 50 cents and God knows what you have done with it. Also I don't buy this story about not sculpting any more predators. Latley there has been a rash of Green Peace ships with a giant Predator face on them made out of Fiberglass. And there ramming whaling ships.
I suspect this was supplied by you! So sorry Mr. Mander I don't buy your story for a minute . Anyway please refund my 50 cents 3 years is long enough. What nerve.

Dude why are you hiding? and also I have a bone to pick with you, I ordered a Halo Lollipop from you, it's been over 3 years and I still don't have it! I gave you 50 cents for this thing I think it's really unfair that you took my 50 cents and God knows what you have done with it. Also I don't buy this story about not sculpting any more predators. Latley there has been a rash of Green Peace ships with a giant Predator face on them made out of Fiberglass. And there ramming whaling ships.
I suspect this was supplied by you! So sorry Mr. Mander I don't buy your story for a minute . Anyway please refund my 50 cents 3 years is long enough. What nerve.

Woooow. Dripping, much? Gave me a good belly shake. Welcome aboard, Vincent. Still trying to figure out if the Jaime G. is an anagram or something, but Mae Jig doesn't sound correct. Back to Google...

heyyyy!!! pete is here,the autentic pete mander.

The contact:the contact is very bad,to paid you, you answer really fast,later when you have the victim,you make him wait untill burst.by email i was waiting some answers a month,another times more than one week,or you dont remember when i call you (a lot)to your house or your mobile telephone (that is too expensive since spain) and you never catch the telephone,or you listen it and when you see that is jonathan from spain you put off, or when someone of your friend or family catch the telephone and smile of me because i cant speak very well english and they was making me spell your name correctly?and when i did they cut the telephone,that was umiliating, all this its an example of your formality with me...

Its funny because latelly your the victim here,and whats up with the people that paid you a lot like me,WE CONTINUE WAITING,or you are waiting that predator come in a ufo to my house,you have to make the suits you or your friend tj,and if youre sending suits from ebay whit him you have money to send mine,you have to be rich,because you dont stop of work,selling suits,cannon,feets....with tj from ebay,and the money of the people that paid you for noothink.

Youre looking that i go there i paid the travel,hotel,lawyer,meal,rent a car,... i have to go since Spain untill Canada with my wife pregnant and you dont care,no problem for you,you have not formality,you have no heart,Pete mander, i would like give good holidays to my wife looking canada,montreal,toronto...the animals,niagra falls....(and you like friend not like enemy),and not be with a lawyer all the time. i go there for a ******* costume,for my dream since young,everythink for a dream.But if i have somethink good its that i fight untill finish..

SEND ME MY COSTUME PLEASE...

I did this **** in my house boring,waiting that Pete some day send me my costume.

DSC00160.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

DSC00163.JPG

DSC00144.JPG

Finally i was in Pete Manders house (in Canada) and he gove me my AVP predator costume complete,in person he is a great person,he have a good team,his friend panwbrokerbob and another friend work too hard because they are really busy,and he told me that everyone will have the costumes as soon as posible,he have a loot of predator costumes in the garage painting and withought paint some hands and feets,trousers,heads,armours,helmets... and he is doing thinks,i saw all with my eyes,he and his friends dont stop of work,and i said to everyone that he have a lot of predators in his garage,but he is busy,very busy....
Pete Mander its incredible painting and making the costumes,i saw him working and i was with my mouth open,his imagination its incredible to make costumes...he has more costumes there no only predators.
The problem was that i has go there ,its too far but im happy because he was formal in the finish,and treat me like a king,i saw canada with my wife that its so pretty and i saw the best one for me doing predators in my face ,but he was no formal with me sometimes,its true that he is busy....
And the best think its that i have my predator with me in my house,incredible work,i will put some photos of his work soon and he painting a predator hands...

glad u did it man. but didnt he said that his buddy is doing all the pred stuff now? the one that he did not work together with anymore?

or is he just finishing old orders??

he dont make more predators,but the molds and the work now its for his friend pawnborkerbob,they was helping him to finish the old orders when they can be together.
Pete was doing another works,another costumes of course but i cant said what i saw there,its secret.jejeje.but they was an incredible works...

I was in the police and i break the international report.

He is a machine working....

Yes its too far 2 hours by car untill the airport,12 hours by airplane,later another 2 hours in rent a car untill his house withought GPS,and the second day again i has go too,i was burst but now i have my dream in my room,MY AVP PREDATOR COMPLETE...everythink for a dream....

Yes its too far 2 hours by car untill the airport,12 hours by airplane,later another 2 hours in rent a car untill his house withought GPS,and the second day again i has go too,i was burst but now i have my dream in my room,MY AVP PREDATOR COMPLETE...everythink for a dream....

pictures??

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back