Pepper Potts Armor in Iron Man 3

I'm sure this has been confirmed already and beat to death but...I went ahead and used this thread as an excuse (like I needed one...LOL ) to go watch the movie for the 3rd time last night...and yep...its the 7 armor alright. I also used it to see how many times I could spot the Gemini armor. If I am correct I saw it twice. I believe its to the right of Heartbreaker when they all arrive and the second time is when an Extremis soldier throws a pipe at it and it spins around after getting hit and returns the favor with an arc blast.

Any who...i'll watch it a 4th just to confirm the confirmation...HA HA!!

I'm sure this has been confirmed already and beat to death but...I went ahead and used this thread as an excuse (like I needed one...LOL ) to go watch the movie for the 3rd time last night...and yep...its the 7 armor alright. I also used it to see how many times I could spot the Gemini armor. If I am correct I saw it twice. I believe its to the right of Heartbreaker when they all arrive and the second time is when an Extremis soldier throws a pipe at it and it spins around after getting hit and returns the favor with an arc blast.

Any who...i'll watch it a 4th just to confirm the confirmation...HA HA!!

You have to remember that the Mark I - VII were destroyed during the attack on the house. The Mark VIII & IX appear to have the same configuration while the Mark X & XI seem to have a different forearm, slightly chunkier with a gold bit in the middle. Thread with pictures of the suits for reference.

I also noted after additional viewings that the Bicep and Tricep were both gold, were as with the Mark VII just the Bicep was gold.

Kind of a crappy photo, but what you gonna do till the Bluray comes out?
ZmmZ0Sv.jpg

You have to remember that the Mark I - VII were destroyed during the attack on the house. The Mark VIII & IX appear to have the same configuration while the Mark X & XI seem to have a different forearm, slightly chunkier with a gold bit in the middle. Thread with pictures of the suits for reference.

I also noted after additional viewings that the Bicep and Tricep were both gold, were as with the Mark VII just the Bicep was gold.

Kind of a crappy photo, but what you gonna do till the Bluray comes out?
View attachment 181553

Good eye...:ninja

So, just took my little cousin to see it again, and I was spending all the Pepper scenes in the 2nd half analyzing her costume. As to the armour, like Catavarie noted, both bicep and tricep are gold. Also the elbow cover is gold. I however didn't see much, if any, gold on the forearm or hand. I just started browsing the different suits, I'm thinking maybe something more along the lines of Mark 17 - Heartbreaker? Not sure if the shape is right but the colour scheme seemed more similar.

As to the clothing elements - No shoes, just bare feet.

Black yoga type pants, only about to her ankles or a little above. Nothing really distinguishable about them that I saw.

The sports bra - not your typical one, or typical one I've seen. The back was thin - 2" tall max, and straight across. The straps which were about 1" wide were attached perpendicularly to it. They met the front piece via large "bra strap adjusters" (I haven't found the real term yet lol) that were black but had a slight sheen to them. The bra was black and the scenes were dark enough that I haven't come to a decision on the front - it is a shallow V shape, only goes down 1-2 inches in the center from the sides. What I can't tell is if the fabric piece is cut like that, or if it is stiched in the center and bunches at the V, like many sports bras might do, especially for average-small size chests.

So, there are my 2nd viewing impressions. Hope they are somewhat useful and not totally incorrect :p

Almost looks like it could be the heartbreaker, but its hard to tell.

its defo the mk 7 ir at least one of the permantations :) you can tell with the shoulders and if you look closly at the shoulders you can see the rocket packs he has on the back and the chest is quite a gd shot of the mk 7 :)

I concur, just saw the movie for the second time, and the armor she ripped the arm off has the typical shoulders and shoulder traps of a MK7, the regular faceplate too and a red/gold colour scheme so it can only be mark 8 or 9. It also appears to have the MK7 chest plate and back, so I'd say it's the 9, but I can't say for sure.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back