pepekura files for Iron man needed!?

Anubis

Hi guys, sorry to be such a lame ass, but can anyone supply with a pepekura file/s to make a full Iron man costume? I was intent on buying a complete costume, but I'm going to have a bash at one myself but having trouble finding the files I need to make a start. I appreciate any and all help from you guys. Thanks again for any help supplied!!!

Yeah that thread is Old school.

Finhead took all the files he and other people thought would make the best suit and compiled them in one File and put it in his thread.
I wouldn't waste time with those other files. They were great in their time but new files have taken their place.

None of the Ironman files I have built or have (whole suit) are for sale, all free.
As Sheep said there's a link to a zip file in the first post of my thread.
Woah, I thought you had to buy those files. Neat! That makes me smile in regards to the community. Thanks Fin.

Hi guys, sorry to be such a lame ass, but can anyone supply with a pepekura file/s to make a full Iron man costume? I was intent on buying a complete costume, but I'm going to have a bash at one myself but having trouble finding the files I need to make a start. I appreciate any and all help from you guys. Thanks again for any help supplied!!!

Hey if your still looking for the files ?, then go to robo3687's thread and go to the first page.... can't miss it....:thumbsup

Hey if your still looking for the files ?, then go to robo3687's thread and go to the first page.... can't miss it....:thumbsup

Hey also if you goto Robo's thread you'll find the pdf files.....2 cents

just an up date.... the rest of the files are now there. 2 cents

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back