Pepakura Figure to Costume Scale Advice

endo500

Is it possible or has anyone ever taken a pepakura file for a small paper figured and enlarged it to make a wearable costume? If that won’t work is it possible to have someone go in and enlarge / add more detail to an existing file? I ask because I’m having trouble finding someone to make a 3D model and pepakura file for me.

Specifically I want to build a sentinel from X-Men. I found a small paper figure file here. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

sure that is possib le.
you can rescale every file in pepakura that you want.

alltho it might be a little low res, so you will have to do lots of touchups

but you need a 3d model to do it. the file you linked is pdf
in pep you can just change the scale

I have been trying to find a 3D model but that has also been equally hard to do. The model that they used to create that Pep file was a custom mod that someone did for the old marvel ultimate alliance game. And the model that they used is no longer in the forum.

I wanted to try ripping one from the new Marvel vs Capcom 3 game. However the tutorial that Pepmaster made is not very clear on how one goes about doing that either. It seems every thing i think of has a major road block.

Help you I can. Having extracted all MVC 3 models for a project, I have the sentinel model. Just send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you.

OMG Thank you so much. This is a huge help. You have no idea how frustrating this has been. But once I finish the costume it will be worth it.

Now I just need to learn how to convert it to models to Pepakura. But at least i'll have a model.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back