Peggy Carter Funeral Program

I have done the outer.. it's on my page... took quite a few hours to get the logo right and font.

the inner i completed with the actual service from the movie, some rare unseen images of Peggy, and the speech from Sharon Carter in full.

I new the original was different on the inside after speaking to one of the extras from the movie. Although extras have seen mine and were happy with it.

the inner could be replicated quite easily, though currently I am happy with my version.

The above image shows 4 of my dossier covers, with a number of items off the RPF. I always send out a FREE bonus pack of items from my own collection with all my covers. I will not be producing the screen accurate Peggy Memorial card for release, I feel some items should never be fully reproduced as it ensures the rarity of the originals.

I may re work it (the bereavement card) and supply it to conventions for cosplay competition prizes, which I tend to do over here in the UK

Last edited:
Found these images of Peggy Carters Funeral Program from Captain America: Winter Soldier a prop site.

View attachment 1023440View attachment 1023441View attachment 1023442View attachment 1023443

what I find strange about these images and I noticed before, if you look closely at image four you will see the bend down the middle from where the
funeral card has been opened and closed. I have made many of these over the years, and that fold/bend appears to indicate an additional page inside the program which isn't photographed.

the page on the left just seems like it holds another page under it. This could be an optical illusion from the way the prop is photographed,
though in my own experience it looks like it may have a hidden gem or sheet inside.

I'd be surprised if it did have an additional sheet in though, since most bereavement cards are A4 bi fold (A5), which tend to have a Front/Back and the two sides as seen in "IMAGE4".

Thank you for sharing as I used images from screen grabs to make mine before these were available and seen online.

I like how they carried the story over from St Lukes Chapel to the information, for the bereavement card.

As most now know the chapel they used was not in London, but at least they tried to maintain story connectivity when they produced the prop.

Also they must have made a few version of the card I feel, since the one they finally went with does have quite abit of information in, which is not always seen in funeral cards/programs.

To this day it's always been one of my favourite props, another favourite of mine were the photographs seen on the wall and dressing table in her bedroom when Steve visited her during her final moments!

Below is another closer image of the Bereavement Card I made, alongwith the SOE envelope from the Agent Carter tv show.

Below you will see the actual still photo of the moment Peggy receives the envelope in the tv show, and the prop I made is in the
image below that screen grab! SOE Envelope Promo_Etsy.jpg

The below image shows Steve and Black Widow looking at some old photos from the movie. I did these for a convention and may re visit
them at some point!

I think when I made the photo's and frames for the convention, I chose to do them A4 or 25cm x? (can't remember the last no)
!1024023

what I find strange about these images and I noticed before, if you look closely at image four you will see the bend down the middle from where the
funeral card has been opened and closed. I have made many of these over the years, and that fold/bend appears to indicate an additional page inside the program which isn't photographed.

the page on the left just seems like it holds another page under it. This could be an optical illusion from the way the prop is photographed,
though in my own experience it looks like it may have a hidden gem or sheet inside.

I'd be surprised if it did have an additional sheet in though, since most bereavement cards are A4 bi fold (A5), which tend to have a Front/Back and the two sides as seen in "IMAGE4".

Thank you for sharing as I used images from screen grabs to make mine before these were available and seen online.

I believe your right about there being more pages as the original listing says, " This paper pamphlet features printed text and is bound with staples " there would only need staples if there was multiple pages.

I believe thats the size of the package it was posted in, as it also says that it is 2 inches thick and weighs 2 lbs.

That weight must be the packaging or it could be framed, a program that size weighs less than 200grams.

A full set of over 30 documents and ID Cards when packaged weighs less than 750grams, with packaging and is about half inch thick.
So it must be well packaged or could even be sealed in a frame on despatch which sometimes is the preferred choice on paper based prop materials.

I make them with a folding board because if you use the right grain of paper and bend it naturally it does not give you a perfect line on bending and rarely stands up well or lays flat.

I have a screen shot of a prop used one somewhere, but the one posted by the OP is much better than the early image I acquired by a film extra.
In fact the image I have shows you how some one folded it, so I doubt the one in the image would have been sold, unlike the one posted by the OP.

I wondered when some one would grab the winter soldier site image and share it, I'm glad you did as it still is one of my favourite items.

Here's my version of the front cover:

DavyVO it prints best for longevity on 220gsm paper card stock, though some printers can not handle that paper stock.

When printing it for friends and family I tend to print on 300GSM paper and then fold with a folding board :)..

Nice work by the way.. I'm glad to see other people taking an interest in Agent Carter and SHIELD paper props as shortly I am moving on to other pastures!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back