Part ID help and part needed

scotthothpatrol

I was wondering if someone knew what kit this rail goes to in back of the City Delivery rail. There is a set of rails in the Fruehauf flatbed kit that seem to be a close match but not quite right. Also does anyone have the 1/8 Entex Porsche part E8 and or the 1/20 Tamiya Brabham clear cowl A29 ?
Thanks
Scott

Attachments

• rpf.jpg
    rpf.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 283
I was wondering if someone knew what kit this rail goes to in back of the City Delivery rail. There is a set of rails in the Fruehauf flatbed kit that seem to be a close match but not quite right. Also does anyone have the 1/8 Entex Porsche part E8 and or the 1/20 Tamiya Brabham clear cowl A29 ?
Thanks
Scott

I think it is from the Fruehauf flatbed, part 53.. The trimming and glue blobs make it look not quite right when compared to the pristine kit part. Also, in true ILM fashion I think you need two of the same rail. The starboard leg uses a different section of rail 53, but they are trimmed in such a way that the sections you need overlap. :rolleyes:

I have castings of the Entex part, PM sent.

It's from the flatbed. That's one of my finds on this at-st! It works.
Thanks Scott. It seems all roads lead to the flatbed but I just wanted to make sure. The At-St I sold to you I had scratch made. I find I miss the old gal and find myself working on a sister. Thanks To sjanish I am covered on the parts.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back