Parks and Rec: Snake Juice Bottle

Contacted local reseller. Says these bottles haven't been made for years. Still minimum order of 25.000 pieces. No alternatives known.

Maybe we can find a beverage that has been sold in the same bottle. I will keep an eye out, but don't get your hopes up :)

I was unable to get a screen shot of it, but in S07E02 around 4:20 there is a bottle behind the bar that looks similar. Maybe somebody can get a high res image of that and identify what it is?
It's a bit out of my means to do myself.

Not 100% accurate, but if you just want something to fool people who won't look too hard, you could pick up a Croizet VSOP cognac. Not terribly expensive and the bottle is a decent match to the Snake Juice.

For anyone still looking into this the bottle in 702 is a bottle of Qream, similar shape but different detailing. If I am able to find the bottle I want to add this to a list of projects, so if anyone recognizes the bottle please let me know!

It's kinda close, but the actual bottle doesn't slant in on the bottom sides , has ridges on the bell and is fairly. Almost looks like it bevels inward slightly in the front?

I spent a good while deep searching on google, as a I love a good hunt. Searching "tear drop decanter" or" bell decanter" gets you semi-close results. I even tried "genie bottle"...as it kinda of reminds me of that shape. Though the shape is way more Hershey Kiss?

I'm wondering if it's an old style scotch/whisky/cognac decanter that a brand stopped using or something they picked up in a prop house. To not find a single bottle even remotely close to that is weird. All the shapes are way too off.

The closest I've found is this one from a Chinese import site...but it's nowhere near stout enough at the 'bell'.

Flat-Shape-Brandy-Xo-Spirit-750ml-Packaging-Container-Mini-Alcohol-Empty-Glass-Liquor-Bottle-5...jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back