paper ST

i remember a while back someone posted a picture of a stormtrooper helmet they made by folding the paper into the sape of the helmet.it was much smaller but look great.i'm pretty sure it was on this forum.i would love to see the pictures again if any body knows what i'm taiking about.

A while back I saw someone who had made some masterchief armor by extrapolating the 3-D model of the game model and its maps and printing them out. If you could find out what program they used, you could do the same thing with one of the publicly available stormtrooper models. Just a thought.

I meant that, with a paper costume, you could practice going through the day in the uniform and finding good ways for it to stay in one piece... :p
You could also see how people would react to seeing the ST while walking down the street, but it might not be the same reaction that the 501st gets when they do parades. :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back