Done / Completed Palmetto EFX Group shirts

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay, by popular request. Consider this a one time thing as I celebrate 16 years of industrial mischief!

Palmetto EFX Group shirts. I've only had a few of these made for family and coworkers over the years but whenever people see them they ask if I have extras.

Shirts will be black with white graphic, blue with white graphic or dark green with white graphic. Large Palmetto EFX Group logo on the back w/ text. Small logo on left front breast. (new pics below)

24.95 a shirt plus ship.

No cash now. I need to get a handle on the numbers first. Please chime in below with size, small-XL and how many you'll be getting an d color preference. No XXL, please.

I'll take orders in about a week or so.

Thanks,

Rylo

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sorry, dude...it starts to screw with costs and my minimum order if I get into anything over XL.
That said, these XLs are pretty damned big!

Cool shirt, but I am XXL. I think I am being disenfranchised and will call my congressman.

Don't you have enough of my money already???

I'd love an XL / Black please. That will look best with my Sandman gear.

Brilliant design, Rylo. Keep up the excellent work.

Ted.

Thank you, Sir! Yeah, I changed logos about 4 years ago. Our own Mr. Barickman gets credit for the design.

Don't you have enough of my money already???

I'd love an XL / Black please. That will look best with my Sandman gear.

Brilliant design, Rylo. Keep up the excellent work.

Ted.

Well, that's what you get for not watching the best show on TV in real time.

That said, I just watched Hannibal last week (Both seasons in a week) Great Show!!! Watch that if you haven't!

I've been binge watching The Walking Dead, the first time in years I miss a day on this Board and BAM you hang up this shingle! :lol

Yeah gonna check out Hannibel, heard good things about it.

Funny thing about TWD, I like Darryl's taste in knives, I have had a Team Gemini myself for years, and about 6 or 7 years ago I saw the blanket they used for his poncho in a store and thought it would make for a cool poncho. :lol

That said, I just watched Hannibal last week (Both seasons in a week) Great Show!!! Watch that if you haven't!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah gonna check out Hannibel, heard good things about it.

Funny thing about TWD, I like Darryl's taste in knives, I have had a Team Gemini myself for years, and about 6 or 7 years ago I saw the blanket they used for his poncho in a store and thought it would make for a cool poncho. :lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back