P3 bio (from filming photo)

ADI did the suits and heads.
Quantum did the bios and armor. All 3D printed from a scan of one of the ADI heads.

I worked at and have an NDA under StudioADI so I can’t say much more than that. Alliance definitely has nothing to do with the film. If I had to guess, the tour was unrelated.. Alliance is about a ten min drive from ADI.

hello friend, on this page you already have the 3d design made.
I think its price was 69 dollars.
a big breakthrough friend

3D Printable Model: Predator Helmet Mask Cowl | Print File Formats: STL – Do3D.com
Thanks. That's going to be helpful, it's got the basic shapes but the proportions are out especially on the dome . It has the essence of how the real bio is going to look it just needs some alterations.im hoping to get closer if possible. But this is very helpful

I'm trying an experiment for the sides of the bio, IV made two identical mirrored pieces from air dry clay and pinned them to the bio in what should be the right curvature, im going to let them dry hard over night and I should have a good base to work from
IMG_20180519_211154_020.jpg
IMG_20180519_215217_684.jpg

IV just spent nearly for hours repeatedly trying to do the detail on the nose and from the limited details in the photos I think this is how it is . There are four small rivits to add on but they are to small to sculpt in clay so I'll find something to stick on. I'm going to be very disapointed if IV got this wrong
Screenshot_20180522-040020.png

Now IV seen the photo on here I .can see it's no right and there is still a lot of smoothing to do. It funny how a photo shows up the imperfections, it must be the flash

Nice work Predtrooper!
Will you paint it as seen in the trailers or do you have something different in mind once you're done filling/sanding?

Nice work Predtrooper!
Will you paint it as seen in the trailers or do you have something different in mind once you're done filling/sanding?
I want to get it as close as i can in shape and in colour, the whole point of doing this is to see how close I can get from the few photos available and then compare it when the film come out, it's a personal test ! I think I'm only about 60 percent there

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back