P2 Spear Gun Tip

A Hunters Moon

I just checked the "who makes what" thread but didn't find anything specific to this item. Is anyone making them at the moment?

Predator_spear_tip.jpg

Predator_spear_tip.jpg

Well cant get anything better then that. Unless you settle for the resin ones that pop up on ebay, I wouldn't recommended those. Their are a few versions out their but very cheaply made, they dont come close to looking like the Prop on P2. Their was a member on the old board, I forget his or her name that sold the Quality ones. These were the dart tips of all dart tips lol. Think only a hand full of people including me that have one of these.

Russ replica, His are identical of the ones we have, Not exact but close. They are lighter in weight, and ruff on texture and not as polished.

Well, I'd save up for one. Don't think you can get anything better then his...

Well cant get anything better then that. Unless you settle for the resin ones that pop up on ebay, I wouldn't recommended those. Their are a few versions out their but very cheaply made, they dont come close to looking like the Prop on P2. Their was a member on the old board, I forget his or her name that sold the Quality ones. These were the dart tips of all dart tips lol. Think only a hand full of people including me that have one of these.

Russ replica, His are identical of the ones we have, Not exact but close. They are lighter in weight, and ruff on texture and not as polished.

Well, I'd save up for one. Don't think you can get anything better then his...
seriously ice, thanks for the heads up, i've personally seen two or three versions on ebay, one claimed it was made from white metal? and the other two were resin, but none had the detail, or anywhere near the level of quality that this piece seams to have, not to mention they were goin for 10-20 bucks.

so anyway ya, if no one's gonna pick it up or even get too close to it, then you could get away with the cheapy, they still look cool from a slight distance, same basic shape just from what i saw they don't have any texture, like that alien metal look that we all love :D i'm convinced to go for the above linked "deluxe" model :D you've went this long without one, save up and it looks like you'll thank yourself later.

I have 2 of rus's darts, and they are very very nice.

as we have said many times, before , if you want QUALITY items, be prepared to pay alittle more for them.

Ah, I'm not going for showroom quality or anything. That's why I'm likely to ask for peoples cheap semi broken stuff. With a little time and ingenuity I can end up close to a quality piece for a quarter of the price. A Pred fans gotta do what he can to get that trophy wall in order. :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back