P2 Head I Made Out Of Cardboard And Foam

Alright, you're just pulling our leg and it's actually cast latex, right . . . ?

Very very nicely done. (y)

theres no latex involved. heres a link to my other predator that i made the same way. this vid will give you a better understanding to how i make them- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us-EoB0cV1o&feature=related

sorry i havent updated in a while, my dad was very sick and decided to take his own life so ive been dealing with that pretty much since right after i uploaded these videos. Im doing fine now and would like to get back at it again so hopefully soon i can finish that p2 head, til then- peace

Bro, I am SO SORRY to read about your father. Know we're here for you in terms of support.
As far as your creativity and projects are concerned, WOW! I am truly, honestly, blown away. Seriously, no BS. You've created a suit out of basic materials that is absolutely extraordinary. You, sir, are quite talented. I am very much looking forward to your next build!

Dude amazing work, I can't believe it's cardboard. Thats some talent man.. Amazing! Do come back and post more of your progress would love to see more of your work. Bro very sorry hear about the loss of your father. Take your time man... Please do come back and share more of your work.

That is amazing work jamn30236, keep it up & looking forward to more. Sorry to hear about your loss, take your time with family, like Darth said, we're here for you.

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your father, and like everyone said...we're here for you.

As for your masks, very very impressive work!

My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. I would like to say that the work you've done on your head is top notch and the skill displayed here is unreal. Keep a positive attitude and immerse yourself into something to take your mind off of the negative thoughts.

Brother, this work is amazing! Just when i think i've seen it all...this community always hits me with something even cooler... :)

Amazing work man! Really good job!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back