Outer Range on Amazon

was wondering when I would see a post on this, thanks! saw the first couple of episodes
then wondered if Josh should take it down a notch while saying grace at the dinner table
:) took a few episodes to settle in, it is weird, and in a good way, starting to make some sense.

was wondering when I would see a post on this, thanks! saw the first couple of episodes
then wondered if Josh should take it down a notch while saying grace at the dinner table
:) took a few episodes to settle in, it is weird, and in a good way, starting to make some sense.
Yea you're not kidding. He should refrain from the grace saying, LOL. Yea I'm sticking with it so far. It's one of those wait and see deals.

Last edited:
I kinda feel like they didn't stick the landing with this series - hopefully we'll get a second season to make a little more sense of it all...

I kinda feel like they didn't stick the landing with this series - hopefully we'll get a second season to make a little more sense of it all...
it is weird, i am hoping next season goes into the things that occurred in the first and last episodes of season one. and i wonder what the other towns are like nearby, this seems to be very much located in the heart of the twilight zone

Yeah that last episode really didnt feel like a season finale. I actually had to look up how amyn episodes there were supposed to be, and its just 8.

same here, i left thinking 'wonder when they will get to what Royal said last week about his younger years', just to realize hes off for Dune and thats the season finale

Yeah totally left us with more questions than answers there at the end. I would've guessed the bit about Royal's past but then they add all this other weird stuff in the last two episodes and you're just left going wtf is happening. Really hope there's another season so we can get some answers

Yeah totally left us with more questions than answers there at the end. I would've guessed the bit about Royal's past but then they add all this other weird stuff in the last two episodes and you're just left going wtf is happening. Really hope there's another season so we can get some answers
at least we know why he was so angry at the dinner table, i know i would be a bit frustrated

I was wrong, I thought Autumn was going to be Royal's sister.
It was an interesting first series and I hope we get a second.
Will Joy get back to the present? It wasn't really explained in terms of the mechanics of how walking through that other guy's forest on his land ended up sending her back in time. I did see the symbol on the rock and a trail of the black powder but she didn't go into a hole to get into the past.
I hope the series doesn't get cancelled after those 8 episodes.

I just finished watching it.
I loved it.
I love the general idea, even though a lot needs to be answered for. I love the setting, and I love the weirdness of certain characters.

For a show like this though, I am a little concerned it might end up the way LOST did. Hopefully it won't. And hopefully there will be a season 2.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back