Original SITH Armor build WIP (pic heavy)

Coldfury

Here are a few pics of my original sith armor I've been working on. The old republic's influence mixed with the look of some of the Secret Apprentices armor. not really based off any character or armor, just trying to make sure it looks Sith.

Last edited:
sith mask concepts

thinking up concepts for the sith mask, figured I try combing the looks of my fav starwars baddies, Darth Nihilus, Darth Maul, and General Grievous, heres something I whipped up in MS paint just to see

Re: Original Sith Armor build

i'm digging helmets 3+4 mixed. like helmet 3 without the empire emblem, and with 4's horns.

more Progress

finished cuttin out some more armor pieces, used my wood burning tool to burn in the details of the Sith Empire symbol

Is that the bottom of a coke can you used on your boot? Looks good so far. Love that game.

I love this! I'm going to be working on some Old Republic inspired custom armor myself here pretty soon.

The foam is just basic foam flooring tiles , smooth on one side, textured on the other... and yes that is the bottom of a coke can haha, Ive made sci-fi like armor before for other projects and its surprising how well they work and look when you need those circular accents ...or like ear cups on a helmet. I use em alot

check out the bottom for some pics of the steampunk armor I built, do notice the use of coke cans ha

L12605143.jpg

no new pics yet, just been sealing and priming some of the other armor pieces, plan on sculpting the mask next!

i've been using that too, what r u using to cut it . I was using an X-acto Knife but it's slow

Last edited:
Sculpting is a gooooooo!!!

after not utilizing spring break the way i needed to to get stuff done i finally started sculpting the helmet for my sith, here are the results

Can't believe this isn't getting more attention, but I love custom Star Wars costumes... I love what you have done so far.... What are you planning on doing for the soft parts?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back