Original E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster on ebay?

I’m pretty sure no M38A2 scopes were used on the e-11’s, if they were they would shoot up in value but the A2’s go really cheap compared to M38/40’s and especially the M19’/32s.

No A2 scopes were used in production or even replicas after.

The body looks to be one cast piece, look at the protruding bolt handle, the soft corners, and the yellow color showing through the dents and dings. Looks to have pretty real looking trigger group.. Could be a Master Replicas or some replica beat up. Absolutely FAKE when it comes to it being a movie prop.

That's a good point; you can actually see some yellow on the barrel shroud too, even along with the bare metal wear marks. I wonder if this guy might have gotten taken in on this one.

If his story there is true - he was had a long time ago. Sad to see - but logic and a fairly small amount of internet digging will prove this wrong. (that bolt handle won't work, no spring in the body, not a cast Tunisia piece) I have less empathy for people who don't approach these things with a scientific mind. Sounds like he wants to be right, regardless of new information, but that's just my interpretation of his story/attitude

The socket screws on the rail are another new thing I have not seen before.

I'd say most probably not I don't see why they would weld the magazine. When these guns were being used in Bond movies and others it doesn't make any sense to do that when you can simply interchange the magazines.
And yeah I agree about the scope they never used the M38A.
Oh and no counter the guy never got his hands on one just like he never found the correct scope.
Hope no one falls for this.

All the MK4 Sterlings used in SW were stripped down after filming, the t-tracks, M38/40 & M19/M32 tanks scopes, as well as Hengstler counters were removed. These Sterlings were then used in other movies, as they were used before SW. No Sterling blaster that was sold from Prop Store or other auction house had the original screen used scopes anyway. And they never used A2 versions of the scopes in SW.

Anybody want to give me 10K for my all real parts blaster? :)

e11stand2z.png

This guy basically says in the description of the listing that he can't prove it's the real deal, neither can he get any confirmation that it's the real deal and that you're just going to have to trust him, or go away.

Touche'

I know I'm probably going to loose my privileges for not knowing this but since they used real Sterlings for A New Hope which movie or movies did they use the modified MGC versions in?

I know I'm probably going to loose my privileges for not knowing this but since they used real Sterlings for A New Hope which movie or movies did they use the modified MGC versions in?

i believe they used ROTJ armor and blasters (MGC based) for the reshoots in the ANH 1997 special editions on tatooine (which always bugged me)

70EE8D4C-4FC4-4CC6-BD3D-AA74D403D61C.png

You could get several live firing ones actually !
Nuh-Uh! He says right there in the listing that a real Sterling costs $20k! Look, he even tried to get cereal numbers for everything, to prove it's a real Bapty piece. Okay, so he wasn't able to get any serial numbers...because "Disney", true, but trying should count for something. Also, race cars are expensive.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back