Interest Original Battlestar Galactica Tan Uniform by Magnoli Clothiers

Was wondering if these will be available in blues? I scanned the thread but didn't see any reference. Already down for some warrior tans.

Late to this thread as well- What is the status on the pants and tunic? Cost lead time etc? I saw on ETSY a shop called We Are Gladiator that sell a boot. Anyone have expereicne with them? Also another selling the Blaster and Holster calls himself the Dutch Cylon

Late to this thread as well- What is the status on the pants and tunic? Cost lead time etc? I saw on ETSY a shop called We Are Gladiator that sell a boot. Anyone have expereicne with them? Also another selling the Blaster and Holster calls himself the Dutch Cylon

The Boots by WeAreGladiator have some inaccuracies but since they do custom boots I assume they'll be able to do a collected version, the company itself has some very good reviews on Etsy.

The Blaster and Belt by Dutch Cylon are reasonably accurate but not dead on, for the Blaster there are various kits online that are very accurate but non functional, the most accurate belt I could find was by Kattara8 on Etsy who does a very accurate gun belt with the 3 cylinders, the Belt is blue when it should be grey but she also has an option where you can get the plastic holster piece yourself and get your own belt online, the belt used was a 1936 Pistol Belt both replicas and originals can be found online, the belt is dyed grey.

WW2 US Khaki Pistol Belt - Brass

The standard uniform belt was a US Army Trouser belt also available in various places online.

US Army black trouser belt with brass buckle

Holster belt and pant belt can be dyed grey- I am not looking for 100% Pebble Beach Concourse (Automobile Language sory) correct- just something very close and for Cons etc.

I will check out the belt by Kattara8 too

hopefully soneone will get back about the pants and tunic and jacket as well

Guy please be careful not to hi-jack this thread created by Magnoli for the tan BSG uniform. If you have any questions please send a private message to Magnoli or another member here. many folks here will reply help answer questions. By the Lords of Kobol I thank you.

Hello Weezl,
You may want to read the entire thread so you know what stage things are at currently. From previous posting materials are still trying to be sourced before any actual production is made. Magnoli has found a great substitute for the tan material. Again its all in the threads along with pics shared by fellow members. :)

Any news?

Its been close to 6 months since Magnoli's last post on this so figure its a good time to ask.

Here's our initial mock-up:

LXhcmor.jpg

We used a brown canvas as we're working out the details. There is still a lot of little tweaks to get done (taller collar, more vertical bars on the chest, etc) and the white stitching and top stitching is just for pattern making, the final product will not be like that. Just wanted to show you guys that we're still working on these! Stay tuned for more updates....

Here's our initial mock-up:

View attachment 1616038

We used a brown canvas as we're working out the details. There is still a lot of little tweaks to get done (taller collar, more vertical bars on the chest, etc) and the white stitching and top stitching is just for pattern making, the final product will not be like that. Just wanted to show you guys that we're still working on these! Stay tuned for more updates....
Looks Amazing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back