Original Audrey II plant mould

I actually was trying to figure out how to make one in scale with my 7" action figures. I thought it would be funny to see the Terminator fighting Audrey II.

How is the stuff listed? Just daily? There should be a preview and a time so everyone has a chance to buy it or make it auction style.

In the sites FAQs, they list the times. They release items twice daily, once for the items in the UK, and another from the LA office. I check in the mornings and get alerts for some films. This one stung only because it would have been nice for someone in this community to have picked it up.

They do, occasionally, list things already sold. Not sure why, maybe it's just to have a record of the sale for the consignor. If a sale arrangement has been made before the item is listed, you'll never have a chance.

(Not saying this was the case, but I happened to up at 2:35am PST this morning, and it was already showing sold. I think 2am my time is the listing time for UK items.)

All they are concerned with is selling the merchandise, so it doesn't really matter to them about a 'preview' period or anything... As long as it sells. I assume they have some regulars with known collecting habits that they will cater to sometimes. You might call them now and ask if they have anything else from LSOH if it's something you are interested in, sometimes they get multiple items from a property and list them one at a time.

i check the new additions regularly ,the good stuff always seems to be sold instantly

too instantly

The Prop Stores facebook page previewed a Hellraiser 3 mask in the photo section for at least a week before it went up for sale. I wanted to know how much it went for but by the time I saw the listing it was already sold

I saw the Audrey 2 mold for sale the minute it was listed, now if memory serves, it lasted around 15 mins and sold for......£145

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back