Orient Express

Discussion in 'Free Replica Paper Props' started by ZYZYGY, Jan 22, 2012.

1. ZYZYGY

ZYZYGY Member

Its pretty weird that though Bond travelled on it, and there have been a couple of "murder on the" movies, I have never seen a ticket for the Orient Express anywhere. Are there any images available, do they come in a folder? I would like to try this as a cool prop but every time I look for an image I just end up with a travel agent site!!!:cry

2. Megamicrofish

Megamicrofish Sr Member

If you google "orient express ticket" and look under images, it throws up a number of tickets and folders.

3. ZYZYGY

ZYZYGY Member

Thanks for that but I was looking for an image of Poirots ticket or Bonds. There are a couple of images there i may be able to use. Thanks again

4. timelordjedi777

timelordjedi777 Well-Known Member

Did you find anything useful?

5. division 6

division 6 Master Member

I did this rebuild of the luggage sticker several years ago.

[​IMG]

There are lot's of sites that feature travel and hotel ephemera, ebay is also a good source for images (or the real thing).

6. DBCooper

DBCooper Well-Known Member

As far as a good ticket from around the 1920's or 30's, there is nothing out there. I have been looking for years. Some one will have to maybe get something from a book or other media.

Good luck. Best thing might be to copy a train ticket from the period and then slap Orient Express on it.

Best,
    DBCooper