Orient Express

ZYZYGY

Its pretty weird that though Bond travelled on it, and there have been a couple of "murder on the" movies, I have never seen a ticket for the Orient Express anywhere. Are there any images available, do they come in a folder? I would like to try this as a cool prop but every time I look for an image I just end up with a travel agent site!!!:cry

Thanks for that but I was looking for an image of Poirots ticket or Bonds. There are a couple of images there i may be able to use. Thanks again

I did this rebuild of the luggage sticker several years ago.

7143547835_a504e69cc3_b.jpg

There are lot's of sites that feature travel and hotel ephemera, ebay is also a good source for images (or the real thing).

As far as a good ticket from around the 1920's or 30's, there is nothing out there. I have been looking for years. Some one will have to maybe get something from a book or other media.

Good luck. Best thing might be to copy a train ticket from the period and then slap Orient Express on it.

Best,
DBCooper

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back