Limited Run ONLY A FEW LEFT! - Star Trek Discovery PVC Patches

Re: UPDATED 1/8/18 - Star Trek Discovery PVC Patches

We have ignition! Production of these will begin right after the Chinese New Year, February 26th. I am scheduled to have the sample March 7th, with a completion date of March 22nd.

All pre-orders will have the discounted price of $17.50 for the three shipped within the US, $20 outside the US. Once I have these in hand, the price will be $22.50 in the US and $25.00 outside.

Payments can be made via PayPal via payments@levelsevenaccess.com - please include your screen name and shipping address.

Please note that these will be more limited than my normal SHIELD patches, as I am making three different ones at once, making my initial cost higher, and so I don't have as many on hand taking up room.

Re: ORDER NOW - Star Trek Discovery PVC Patches

I'm wondering if this could be glued (using ???) to a Columbia-brand-style winter coat that's not cloth. It's water repellent.

Any ideas, as I'd like to know before I order a set.

I'm wondering if this could be glued (using ???) to a Columbia-brand-style winter coat that's not cloth. It's water repellent.

Any ideas, as I'd like to know before I order a set.

The answer to that is yes. I have done as much with my S.H.I.E.L.D. patches on jackets of various materials.

krazyglue.jpg

Very carefully applied to the back of the patch so it does not run when applied.

All due respect to the OP, don't glue the patches have a seamstress sew it on. I see you're from NY state; in the cold the glue will become brittle and the patch will separate from the coat material.

I speak from experience. As a young Private in the military I thought (being lazy) that I could glue my rank chevron onto my dress uniform way back int eh day. Well, remembrance day (veterans day to you) came around and in the cold my rank fell right off my jacket, leaving nice glue residue stains.. Boy did I do a lot of extra duties over that one! I was a thud when I was younger haha.

Experience has spoken. I guess duration of exposure would play a part in this, although mine haven’t seen as much wear as yours, so they are still attached. That being said, these do not have an area for stitching as to keep them as realistic as the originals. Give or take...

All due respect to the OP, don't glue the patches have a seamstress sew it on. I see you're from NY state; in the cold the glue will become brittle and the patch will separate from the coat material.

I speak from experience. As a young Private in the military I thought (being lazy) that I could glue my rank chevron onto my dress uniform way back int eh day. Well, remembrance day (veterans day to you) came around and in the cold my rank fell right off my jacket, leaving nice glue residue stains.. Boy did I do a lot of extra duties over that one! I was a thud when I was younger haha.

Love the patches btw, I'll be ordering some soon, busy buying lego bricks to build a falcon heavy right now....

Appreciate the heads up.
I'm sure there's something out there that will work in this cold Rochester-on-Lake-Ontario setting.

Payment sent for 1 set.

Experience has spoken. I guess duration of exposure would play a part in this, although mine haven’t seen as much wear as yours, so they are still attached. That being said, these do not have an area for stitching as to keep them as realistic as the originals. Give or take...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back