oneuglymf's almost finished overall progress thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oneuglymf

Here is my progress to date. Feet and gauntlets are drying right now. I have to secure the skull bamboo setup better as you can see it migrated. LOL!

512591039959dabe40a9b.jpg.png

5126513638a6aa8d3154b.jpg.png

5126512106312255eea8b.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oneuglymf

Thanks doode. in all it is almost 3 years of work between myself and my good frined Robert Fordham, who did all of the painting. I'm so pleased with how it has turned out. I can't wait to sport it out tonight for the first time.

bizenboat

Looks great man I love the way those skulls turned out. And your bio is badass as well. Can't wait to see when you have 100% of it on will look sick.

oneuglymf

thanks everyone. Thanks to the lair for helping me make it happen. this is the best online forum anywhere.