One Punch Man Genos Arms!!

anyone know what program the files are used in? and if has anyone created a pep file of the finished product yet? Also, is it possible to have the object files in a .rar or zip for easy extraction because they get blocked on my computer for the reason of coming from another computer.

Last edited:
Hello from Russia everyone! I've been building genos arms for some time now and wanted to share progress(just registred for that), as i'm close to finishing it.
57LvLvggWEY.jpgMHM4QTddE7w.jpg4qPmS4_Sjjw.jpgFdnzMpeOKfE.jpg

Metal? there was no intendt to make it metal. its just clearcoated over black and polished.
If there will be more pics, i will post it here. its not me on the photos )) i made arms for my friend.
but i can post some vid ) [video]https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMuJdHFLjO/[/video]

Metal? there was no intendt to make it metal. its just clearcoated over black and polished.
If there will be more pics, i will post it here. its not me on the photos )) i made arms for my friend.
but i can post some vid ) https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMuJdHFLjO/
Sorry, really new to this kind of thing haha. What exact products did you use to paint/clear coat the arms, and how did you do it? (e.g, PVA primer first, plasti-dip, coat after?)

I'm trying to build an exact replica of what you made above because it looks охуити́тельно

Well. first - its rigid. i made it out of the casting resin like smoothcast
you can't do it with foam. after you get good suface, smooth and clean(it is up to you how to get there) use some primer and than flat black paint(or whatever color)
than its gets fun, i used yacht glossy lacquer because its strong (you can't use acrylic clear coat,) i found it in spray can(it must be sprayed cuz layers must be thin) and you get minimum 6 layers of that, keep in mind that yacht spray has yellowish tint, its ok with black or red but be cearfull. i waited around 3-4 hours betwin layers(i did 3 layers a day) than it must cure completly like for 2-3 days.
After that you can follow this vid (about wetsanding) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYMYEVShYO0yt
не так охуительно как хотелось бы :\

Last edited:
How tall is the person whose wearing the costume? I am 5"11" and I want to scale them up to fit my arms. Maybe you can measure their arms from the elbow to wrist?

Thanks!

How tall is the person whose wearing the costume? I am 5"11" and I want to scale them up to fit my arms. Maybe you can measure their arms from the elbow to wrist?

Thanks!

i set them to my scale by default, and im 5, 11 too. so they should be alright. double check the hands though

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back