one of my new projects

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Umori Bawar, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Umori Bawar

Umori Bawar New Member

modfyied another iona shell awhile back to make a tutorial, and to replace the one i gave to a buddy and came up with this master
    [​IMG]

my newest project of late has been to molding it (chairty funds were getting low so i decdied to mold it up, being a few of my firends wanted a copy) so far i got the back molded
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the bottom is the master the top is the cast, as u can tell i dident put to much work into the inside since people will never really see it, lol.

hope to have the front molded in a few more days ran out of silicone was short by a few cups, lol. but ill post pic of that when i get that half done.

2. Umori Bawar

Umori Bawar New Member

heres one of my finshed shell castings for a personal display im working on, i am pretty happy with the way it came out, although i still gotta add the wings and eletroincs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. dkwd

dkwd Well-Known Member

Looks real nice - in the black.

It's thicker than my mind remembers.

Very pretty.

David

4. rocketeer25

rocketeer25 Sr Member

Very Nice. Are you doing your own electronics, or using Hyperdynes?

5. Umori Bawar

Umori Bawar New Member

my bro in law is gonna work on 2 sets of eletroics for me, (im not too good when it comes to eletorinics) one set will work like the movies the other will be hooked up to a emf meter

6. ob1al

ob1al Sr Member

Nice work.

Are you planing a run of the shells?

7. Umori Bawar

Umori Bawar New Member

well i was just gonna sell to a few firends at first to get some money up for my chairty, but since i started showing pcis around i got a lot more people intrusted. im not to sure of the rules on thsi board some you ahve to be a memeber for a cerant time or make so many post to offer peices on the board.

so trying not to break any rules ill just post this link http://www.unlimiteddimension.net/dprops/p...pke/pkekit.html if there is a rule mods can feel free to remove the link.