one of my new projects

Umori Bawar

modfyied another iona shell awhile back to make a tutorial, and to replace the one i gave to a buddy and came up with this master
pk.jpg

my newest project of late has been to molding it (chairty funds were getting low so i decdied to mold it up, being a few of my firends wanted a copy) so far i got the back molded
pk1.jpg

pke2.jpg

the bottom is the master the top is the cast, as u can tell i dident put to much work into the inside since people will never really see it, lol.

hope to have the front molded in a few more days ran out of silicone was short by a few cups, lol. but ill post pic of that when i get that half done.

heres one of my finshed shell castings for a personal display im working on, i am pretty happy with the way it came out, although i still gotta add the wings and eletroincs.

21.jpg

22.jpg

my bro in law is gonna work on 2 sets of eletroics for me, (im not too good when it comes to eletorinics) one set will work like the movies the other will be hooked up to a emf meter

well i was just gonna sell to a few firends at first to get some money up for my chairty, but since i started showing pcis around i got a lot more people intrusted. im not to sure of the rules on thsi board some you ahve to be a memeber for a cerant time or make so many post to offer peices on the board.

so trying not to break any rules ill just post this link http://www.unlimiteddimension.net/dprops/p...pke/pkekit.html if there is a rule mods can feel free to remove the link.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back