OMG! PREDATORS PICTURES!!!

Has anyone figured out what Falconers mechanical falcon actually looks like? Thinking about fabricating a prototype but need pics for refferences...any ideas???

Not sure if this would be the right place to ask but thought it would save making a new topic and cluttering up the main board. Not sure if its been asked before but I couldn't see it if it has.

Does anyone know why the falconer doesn't have a cannon? Just seems odd that he's got the tri lasers but no cannon and seeing as the beserker and falconer are the same suit it doesn't really make sense.

Nolan: " He's beginning to believe..."

Classic%20(10).jpg

Like this shot the most. Like he's saying "Who's next?"

In one of the falconer pictures, the one that looks really, well clean, is that the guys face i can see through his bio lens? im so confused... Because it sure does look like it...

I think you're right, there's one of the Berserker that's similarly revealing too. Having said that, this post is super value added, the pics are brilliant!

Anyone else notice the Predator that is hanging from the sacrifice totem is pretty much the same one as Arnold fought in the orignal movie? Same basic head, armor and skin color design? You'd think they'd make him at least a little different. I'm assuming they only did that for audiences to immediately recognize the original species from the new ones. Oh, well..It's all good. At least we get some great detailed pics from it. Thanks for posting them Blade 3327!

It's a jungle planet, the captive Pred was a jungle Pred. I see naught wrong with that. Every....single.....Predator doesn't need to be a completely different type. I absolutely abhor how they are SO superior to us and yet in the movies we always manage to kill them, every time, dumb. I say it's a bad idea and the latest Shane Black one is no different. Too much comedy, too much over the top new, badly CGI'd 10 foot Predator and no where near enough standard Predator. And again, as if any Predator isn't enough for a full company of well trained soldiers, humans manage to kill the badly CGI'd 10 footer too. Dumb.

Fair point! I was under the impression each one was a little unique, that's all. And I agree, a bit too much comedy in the latest 2 films. And I'd like to see a Predator movie that made the Predators the heros instead of humans.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back